… If you’re passionate about music
At IJG’s Rhythmic Music Track, you are able to practice your craft at a high level — while attending gymnasium.
At the Rhythmic Music Track we have fun while taking music seriously — and we expect you to do the same.
About the Rhythmic Music Track:
- Your acceptance is decided through auditioning
- Your will be taught by conservatory-trained instructors and professional musicians
- You will be introduced to many different music genres
- The rhythmic music track not only requires a desire to play music, but also talent and hard work.
- Your musical skills will be enhanced. You will both produce and perform music.
- Your will be trained in both your own instrument and band performance
In addition, the track offers…
INTRO TRIP, JAM, CONCERTS AT WELL-KNOWN VENUES IN COPENHAGEN, SCHOOL PLAY, PRODUCTION…FRIENDSHIPS
The Rhythmic Music Track provides you with the structures. Here, musical friendships develop across classes and years. For you, these may become lifelong friendships. The track is two years long and begins in 1.g.
Who can attend the Rhythmic Music Track?
There are auditions to be accepted to the Rhythmic Music Track — the auditions take place in February and you can find additional information and applications on rytmisklinje.